Mon, Jun 07|
Rice University (Wendel D. Ley Track)
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP! FALL INTO FITNESS HEALTH FAIR
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2021, 1:00 AM – 10:11 PM CDT
Rice University (Wendel D. Ley Track), 6100 Main St, Houston, TX 77005, USA
About the Event
2020 Harvest Marathon Relay Date TBD Rice University Wendel D. Ley Track & Holloway Field | 6100 Main St
The Harvest Marathon Relay is a timed relay on an Olympic sized track for a total distance of 26.2 miles.
- Teams as small as 2 and as large as 25 can participate
- There are no limits on how many laps or series of laps each team member can run
- A designated area is available for teams to set up tents
- Food, water and music will be available for participants
- Tech shirts available for participants registering before the deadline
- Large Group Team –$1000 group registration includes 25 race registrations
- Small Group Team –$500 group registration includes 10 race registrations
- Individual Registration Team –$65 race registration up to 25 participants
- Competitive Team – $500 group registration includes 10 race registrations or $65 individual race registrations up to 10 participants
- Registration Coming Soon!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Houston Food Bank Run for Food Team
Registration Coming Soon!